Frequently Asked Questions
Order and Shipping
Can I order a sample ?
Absolutely! We follow a No MOQ policy which allows you to order even a single quantity of a product at wholesale prices!
How are shipping charges calculated ?
Shipment costs are calculated by factoring in variables like:
- Volumetric weight of the product
- Mode of shipping (Express, Airfreight, Sea Transfer)
- Combined weight and/or volume of the total items shortlisted/ordered
- Distance of final destination from nearest airport, and associated last-mile trucking costs and considerations
- Any additional requirements for safety and appropriate transit handling or country compliance norms, like fumigation, palletisation, etc.
- Fixed costs of customs clearance, loading/ unloading, terminal handling, etc.
- Surcharges, if applicable, from time to time, such as a covid surcharge, etc.
- There may also be additional charges for overweight or oversized items or delivery to a higher floor in the residential apartment (even if there is an elevator). Toll, Permits etc. if applicable
What modes of shipping do you provide?
At our company, we provide a variety of shipping options to meet your needs, including both air shipping (express and freight services) and sea shipping (LCL - less than container load and FCL - full container load services).
For larger orders, we generally recommend sea shipping as it is typically more cost-effective for our customers.
Do you deliver goods to residential locations ?
We deliver to any location including residential, office, warehouse, etc. To ensure a smooth delivery, kindly share the following information:
- If the delivery address is in a residential area with restricted timing for vehicle movements
- If the access roads to the address can accommodate a 20-foot container
- Availability of a cargo elevator for deliveries above ground floor
- Availability of equipment for unloading the pallet
- Parking facility for the vehicle during unloading
For large shipments, please also share the availability of:
- Adjustable ramp for forklift or other instruments
- Mechanized means for unloading (pallet jack, forklift)
- Adequate space for the transport vehicle
- Hours of operation at the warehouse.
This will help us plan the delivery better and ensure a satisfactory experience.
We will assign you a dedicated account manager for every order that you place with indivibe.co who will ensure that you get your order delivered without any hassle.
Who are your preferred shipping partners?
Shipping will be done via FedEx or DHL in case of air freight. In case of via ship it will be communicated before the order placement.
How can I track my order ?
Each order will come with a tracking number, which can be viewed in the "My Orders" section. To track an order, simply choose the order and click "Track Order" The customer will also receive an email containing a link to the tracking number once the order has been shipped.
How indievibe ensures the quality of the products before listing on the marketplace?
Indievibe works only with the best in class artisans, independent brands and creative manufacturers of India to help you source the highest quality handmade goods. We also apply a very strict quality check process on our products, from raw material to dispatched order to ensure highest grade quality at each stage.
Payment & Taxes
Are my payments and information secure ?
At indievibe, we take the security of your information very seriously and prioritize it above all else. To guarantee the protection of our customers, we use a variety of security features during payment processing.
Your payment information is securely stored with Stripe’s (our payments partner) payment processors. This sensitive information is encrypted on our site, and we do not keep any of it on indievibe’s servers. We only have access to the last few digits of your card information.
Refunds & Return
When will you be charged on your credit card?
If you have any concerns regarding your order, please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com. We will do our best to address your issue and ensure a positive resolution.
To assist us in this process, we kindly request that you provide some form of evidence, such as images or videos. This will allow us to bring your concerns to the attention of the manufacturer and/or logistics provider and find a quick solution.
To help us resolve your issue as efficiently as possible, please follow these steps:
- Record a video of the unboxing process
- If there is a difference between the sample and the delivered product, please send images of both side by side and clearly state the issue.
- If you notice any defects, kindly provide clear images or videos from multiple angles. Please keep in mind that handmade items may vary from factory-made products, so be sure to read the disclaimers on the product page or in your custom order quotation.
How do I submit for a refund ?
In case the products are found broken, misplaced or lost. Please write to our operations team at firstname.lastname@example.org along with valid proofs such as photos or videos of the impacted. Our team will go through the details and will take the necessary steps.
How does order cancellation work ?
No orders will be cancelled after dispatch. Get in touch with your account manager for further help in case of any issues.
What happens if the shipment gets lost in transit ?
Shipment loss: In case of any shipment lost in transit. indievibe will refund the amount to the client after the verification procedure from the logistics company.